Aug 18, 2014

| NBM3...

I haven't posted anything exciting for a long while and there are a lot of reasons. First, we are working like crazy to finish our game, which means lots of office hours, and also because when I finally have a little bit of free time, it's easily spent with my relatives and outside paddling... basically it feels like an overdose of computers. However it's difficult to escape some previous engagements so here is a little update on another project with the Nuthin' but Mech crew, I'll be featured in the #3 book so there is some obvious pressure here > the artists are simply fantastic and their content is beyond awesomeness...  can't slack on that one!!!
The final image will be exclusive to the book but I still can share the process, and these sketches :-)
Sketchup/PS, WIP research for Image #1 without any "mech" yet... #nuthinbutmech3 

No comments: